Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happier Days

Of course I have to share Cayz picts because well, let's face it - she's my baby girlfriend, we can't get enough of! She is so sassy :)

*Cojo enjoys dressing up in skirts too, woohoo like her mommy!

Daddy's girl - all the way!

*this girl LOOOOOVES Shoes!!! -- & she has about 30 pair... uh oh we might be in for it!


*Mmmm she has such yummy "Flintstone feet" - they are getting pudgy :)


Yeah she's pretty squeezable!
*Cayz Birthday outfit - pretty sure from now on I will be purchasing them rather than making them! (I'm too OCD)
**Thanks Kel, as always THE BEST- Love you to your very guts!** Can't wait to get the rest of the Fam done :)
Check her out here:

6 comments:

Soper Family said...

So so so cute!

RPH said...

she is so cute! I love all her fun clothes!

Jill said...

she is darn delish :) We love to come play in Utah with you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Those are just TOO stinkin' cute! :)

Rachel said...

She is absolutely adorable! I just want to squeeze her! Miss you!!!

Laurie said...

My favorite picture is with the blue background. She's a cutie!