Friday, February 5, 2010

Don't Judge Me

I did what I thought I wouldn't do.... yeah, I put Cayzli in a Beauty Pageant! Look, we all know I love to doll her up, dress her up, do her hair, put the whole ensemble of cute stuff on her. Well, 1/2 the time we are all dressed up with nowhere exciting to go... & then my friends tell me about this Miss American Starlet Pageant. I've got to be honest: whenever I hear starlet, I think of a sleezy actress or something- haha! don't be offended! Anywho, I decided what the heck- one pageant could be fun. Plus, she is little enough, that she wouldn't care about winning. :) --- & then, she did WIN!!! Bonus woohoo!
*My pretty princess.... oh, I guess Queen!! (Leesa my sis-n-law made this dress-soo talented!)
*Cayzli (Co-jo) hanging out with her bestest Maizy (Mo-jo)
*The proud Family picture - her crown kept falling off. Cayz liked the light up trophies more than her Big one! -haha She also won Miss Photogenic (thanks Kel for the awesome pictures)
*We had a Fun time together- dancing & clapping! The boys were so cute with her too - they are excited because she won 3 nights in Palm Springs for the family :) at an awesome resort with 42 pools--that is what Creed keeps talking about :) This is where they have the "Nationals" - so, we'll see.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Awesome! I hope you'll post some of the pictures:) She is adorable and as far as "judging" is concerned, I think you are the perfect GIRLY mom! I'm just glad you have a little girl to dress up!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO FUN!!! Congrats!!! :)

Soper Family said...

Of course she won! She is the cutest, littlest princess! Congrats to Cayzli-girl!

Laurie said...

Awesome that she won! She was fun to have over the other day. Kylee and I curled her hair. :)