I can't believe 3 years ago I had this little strawberry colored hair baby boy. I had a few scares with that pregnancy & I thought we would be good with the 3 boys. The first thing I said when they lifted him up from the barrier thing(C-sections) was, "Oh my gosh, I'm not done!" My doctor laughed & said he had never heard anyone say that in the delivery room. He is our "sweetest littlest" - boy that is!
Kai was the smallest of my boys: 6 lb. 10 oz. 18 1/2 in. but that has not stopped him from growing as big as Treygen & thinking he is as big as Creed!
Some of the things we love about Tekai:
1- His bubbly personality!!
2-Kai is almost always happy, smiling & saying the funniest things: "yesiree" "No-way" "probby" "ah-dangit" "one cool dude"
3-He is loud & fun just like the Brown's!





1 comments:
He's a cutie. And an eater! My older kids couldn't believe it when I told him he ate all those eggnog taffies. Love him.
Post a Comment