
Creed playing hard for his team "Oakland A's" He has hit 3 homeruns so far for the season-way to go CDog :)

*Hangin' with dad watching movies - love this pic with all 4 kids!

*Kiddos with their Texas hats :)

*So glad when daddy comes home- look how crazy my hair gets!

*Cayzli is loving her walker (which is huge for her) new way to see things is always fun for her- & the kids pushing her :)

*Watching her bro's swim - hangin' in the shade w/ daddy!

*Yay, swim season started again!

*when J came for Mother's Day we ate at our Fav family Pizza joint "Pirate Island Pizza" & we got the GINORMOUS Cracken!

*Cayzer's first full pony & her cute Texas A&M cheer outfit daddy sent her :)

*Summer Buzz- we let the boys buzz their heads 1st time!

*Creed getting buzzed by Ward...

*Tekai guy got glasses! He is slightly far-sighted, but will most likely grow out of it. 2 out of 4 kids, hmmmm - but they are a couple of hottys!

*Creed & his teacher Mrs. Smith - she is an AMAZING teacher, we love her! She also said Creed was "teacher's pet!" He is pretty likable :)

*Treyg's graduation from Miss Bonnie's Pre-school -what a fun year! - Another Fabulous Teacher :)

Kai cuddling w/ his baby Cayz

*Sno-cones at midnight anyone?!? Creed & Curtis had a sleepover instead of Father's-n-Sons & I had promised to make sno-cones... well, we got around to it at midnight!

*Girls lunch for Gma's B-day

Treyg's first T-Ball game (his team started out as "Angels" then "Giants" then "Marlins" & now they are telling us they are going to be "Orioles" or as the kids say OREOS! Gosh, we have an awesome league, we are like the rag-tag team with no uniforms!

*Alright, a little slice of heaven -- these little yummy's are found at "Haven" (I highly recommend this place-I looooooove their soup, salad & these... & the decor!)

*Look-- a pair of shoes that somewhat fit!

*Sportin the "Deb pony" --ooooh she is darn delish!

*my friend Kels makes these adorable head wear pieces!
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Yay for summer break! I wish we had a swimming season. I'm pretty sure there are no outdoor pools here.
Every time you have pics of your mom and fam I wish I could hang out with you guys too.
p.s. Cora is totally jealous of Cayzli's hair. Have I said that before?
Oooh...the picture of those doughnuts has my mouth watering!!! Those were SOOOO good! I am loving Kai's new glasses and the boys hair cuts! I am so glad Jason was able to come home (and even better that it was a surprise!) You totally deserved it! You are so awesome! And have I mentioned before, you are my hero!
thoe pictures are all so adorable. Of course, I love the ones of your sweet mom the most.
Jodi your family is so cute! I love the glasses...I'm sure my boys will be sporting them soon enough (darn Berrett eyes!)
Hey you! Life is so crazy busy! Call me! I miss you! Such cute pictures! Youe kiddos are darling!
Post a Comment