Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Creed was happy to fish!
*Kai enjoyed holding the fishing pole for like 30 seconds!

*Playing with Joel's boys at the park...
*Treygalish fishin' his stuff!
Riding on Joel's boat FishLake
Uncle Les trying to give my baby Coke- & Kenz thinking it's cute!! (NO, she didn't get any!)
*On the boat at FishLake
*My dad's headstone - Cayz was sleeping in the car (we were cold & wet)
*All the cousin buddies at "Pepperbelly's"- mmm we love!
*Hangin at the hotel (Jake, Tekai & Cayzli)

We had a great trip to Annabella with most of my siblings & their kids. We stayed in Richfield at our fav hotel, where we swam alot. However we didn't plan on such WET weather! I normally pack like 4 extra outfits that are NEVER needed :) but this time I was so conservative & only packed what was necessary. So, Cayz girlfriend & I had skirts & dresses, while the boys had shorts & flip-flops! I was ticked because Cayz has so many cute warm clothes that won't fit her much longer & I didn't have any of them with me- my boys have so many hoodies & pants also. We tried finding warmer clothes at a few stores & then decided "Hello DI here we come" I ended up with 4 hoodies for $10 I was ok with that....

We had a fun time up at FishLake & the boys loved going on Joel's boat. Well, almost all the boys did- Creed was a little nervous! It was pretty rainy & cold, so he didn't love it like the rest of them.
We put flowers on Dad's headstone, Gpa & Gma Browns & their parents. It is still hard to believe my daddy is gone. I am so happy to have such awesome memories & Annabella to visit.

1 comments:

Laurie said...

It was a great weekend despite the wet, cold weather. Where are the pictures of us fishing? Oh, it's probably better they don't see the light of day. It is hard to believe your dad is gone. :( Many loves to you.