I keep thinking how can life get any crazier, why do I even think that??.... HELLO!!! This week has been running non-stop, always something. Between T-ball/Baseball, school programs, graduations, massages, hair apt's, Creed's sick day-cleaning carpets from that!, grocery shopping, forgetting items & doing more grocery shopping!, nursing around-the-clock, cleaning, cooking, laundry-that's never ending, bathing kids, bathing pups, & now my brain is fried I can't even think straight!!
I am ready for a much needed vacation...... oh wait we are going out to Texas for a few weeks, but driving 26 hrs with my kiddos isn't much of a "vacay"!!
Aaah, I need some sleep too, maybe tonight I'll get in bed before 1am -ha :) that would be AwESomE.....





4 comments:
I have been thinkin about you! I think we should just sneak away with our margarita mix and relax. AHHH...that sounds so good! I do not envy your trip with the kiddos. Benadryl anyone?! HA! We seriously are going to have to still get together. What is a few hours? Nothin' at all! If you ever need to scream, give me a call! (I just realized I rhymed. HAHA!)
OMh and trying to do all that alone is probably not fun!
When are you headin to Texas? At least you will get to get away for a while and be with your hubster!
I understand the craziness...i keep thinking "ok, if I can just get past this month, next month will not be so busy"....and then, whaddya know?! THE CRAZINESS CONTINUES! HAHA
I guess with kids, the craziness doesn't end! :)
Let's schedule a girl's trip! You know just to get away. We are in the same boat and three birthdays, this mom needs a break!
K...so if you end up needing boxes I know of a couple of great dumpster diving places here! :) Wow...that kind of information is priceless isn't it?! HAHA!
Post a Comment