......Sorry for the title of this post-- but it pretty much sums up how I feel!! And everyone who knows me understands that is what I say :)
I have searched high & low & all over tarnation :) (what does that mean anyway?) for homes in the Houston area. Which, I might add is the 4th largest city in the Nation & just enormous! My bro & his family live on one end of Houston & my in-laws on the other & it literally takes an hour & 20minutes from each other-- CRAZY!!
So, now I'm at the point where I am wanting Jas to just pick a house, out of the choices I have narrowed it down. I am supposed to be flying out in a few weeks to go check things out with him, but at this point I'm SPENT & EXHAUSTED from it all!
I've been cleaning out closets, organizing toys & such trying to figure out what to pack & what to get rid of! If anyone wants anything, come my way! I have quite a bit to get rid of... fish aquarium/fish to go with it :), some furniture & random house decor.
UGggghhh, we have moved our fair share of times, but thought this was our permanent residence. It is WiLd how much you accumulate in 4 years....
Maybe the people who rent our house won't mind us leaving stuff--haha!
SUCH IS LIFE!!! - "guess it's better than a sharp stick in the eye!" (one of my padre's famous quotes)





6 comments:
Oh Jodi, I completely feel for you guys although we didn't have to move halfway across the U.S. There is nothing more overwhelming than deciding where to live and on top of it, what you want to keep and what you have to give away just to get there! HANG IN THERE!!! I am thinking of you! And you made me laugh when you texted me the "sharp stick" quote. I think that is my new favorite! MISS YOU TONS! I am coming down soon but I will email you the details!
What? You are movng? We definately have to have a "play date" before you leave town. I will be calling you this week to see if we can arrange something.
I have been there done that a couple of times. I feel your pain. I will miss you. let me know if you need any help with anything.
I forgot your dad used to say that, it's a good one.
Moving sucks! We haven't done any house hunting because it is so much easier to live on base. Good luck, I'm sure you guys will be able to find something in that huge city.
Love the pics of your cute kids, still jealous of Cayzli's piggies.
Hang in there girlfriend.
When are you really truly moving??? I am totally in denial! We need to get together asap! I am calling you tomorrow! I miss you already!
jodi..its rachel larkin..your moving??!! is this a permanent move?? i had no idea! and your little girl is DARLING!!!! that family pic of you guys on the couch outside is awesome! where is that taken at??
Post a Comment