Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cayzli Girl One Month

I still don't believe it has been one month since I had this little bundle of Joy!
Cayzli now weighs 6 lbs - way to go girly :) I love how little she is, because I know she'll grow up way too fast.......

*Already sticking her tongue out for the camera!!





**I also got my Wound VAC off on Monday- woohoo, I am free & healed!!**

10 comments:

Brandi said...

JOd! She is so teeny and darling! And all of her headbands are TDF! :) Glad you are all healed up!!!!
Is that a Puffalump she is laying on in the pic with her babies??? I used to have some of those!! Aww...takes me back! ;)

Lara B said...

She is beautiful! I just want to kiss her. You dress her so cute and girly I love it! I am glad you are healing and doing better. Love you.

RPH said...

Oh, she is teeny! How adorable! And I love all that hair. What a doll!

Maile's said...

jod- she is a doll!! were your boys that small too? i cant believe all of her hair, what a cutie she is! and 1 month, already? time flies by too fast-
im so glad you are off your wound vac, YAH!!!!! that is great news..
luv ya nis

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Oh my heavens...she is a DOLL!! I can't wait to get her and Millie together. She is so so cute! I am so happy you are healed and done with the vac. Hope to see you soon! Love Lyndi

Sparks in the Desert said...

She is SOOOOO CUTE! Such a doll! It's sad that time just flies by...don't you wish you could just freeze it? She is beautiful just like her mama!

Luvs!!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

She is so tiny! What a cutie!

bows and more said...

Love the pictures with all the dolls! She is a doll! Love all the hair! And all the bows! So fun! I am so glad you got your princess! And I am glad that you got your wound vac off! Yeah!

The McMullin Family said...

Congratulations, she's adorable. I love the hair. Way cute!

Jill said...

OOOOOO, your in so much trouble!!! I'm calling Steven Speilburg for you ripping off the part of the movie where he is hidden in the teddy bears! How adorable is she! Love the picts!