Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cayzli Princess

*I just got Cayzli's Newborn Pictures back & love them :) Kellie always does a Fabulous job- we love her! Check out her stuff: www.elementsphotography.blogspot.com
Here are a few of our little Princess.....






14 comments:

Rachel said...

Jodi...she is absolutely adorable! The pics turned out amazing! I am so glad you have a cute little girl to dress up!

AnGeL said...

Jodi-
those are so cute...

Steph said...

Ohhh. this is getting me soo excited! LOOOOVE all that red hair!

Brandi said...

Jod, she is DARLING!!!
Great pics!!! I lOvE the tutu one!! :)

Maile's said...

what a doll! love all of her cute hair pieces.. great photography!
i bet you are having so much fun with her Jodi! she is so CUTE!!!!!

BrianLauraandboys said...

Jodi Brown, How fun is this! I saw your name on Melanie's blog. You have such a sweet family. I am so glad for you that you got a girl! I now have 5 boys. No girls in our house except for me. Congrats! I am going to add your name on my list so I can keep track of you. Hope all is well. Laura (Hunt) Standage

Lara B said...

Wow! Those pictures of your little angel are so beautiful. She is a sweetheart and your friend is an amazing photographer. Can't wait to meet that little hottie. Love you!

The McMullin Family said...

She is so adorable. I love those pictures! Kellie sure is talented! I love the one with the hat and the princess tiara. SO CUTE, makes me want another one.

bows and more said...

So precious! She is so beautiful! And worth the wait! Kellie is so talented! I am so glad they turned out so well! I am so glad you got your girl and that you are enjoying her so much! Not only did your Dad get you your girl but he picked out one of the cutest ones too!

Kaylie said...

Oh my gosh she is so adorable!!

The Riches Family said...

Those pictures are great! She is darling!

RPH said...

Oh my! She is adorable! And so tiny! My last baby was 4 lbs, and I wish I had some pictures like thise to remember those days. She is sweet.

Sparks in the Desert said...

What darling darling pictures of your little girl....she is so precious!

Kari said...

Oh Baby, is she cute!! Your birth announcement was INCREDIBLE, I've been showing it to everyone that comes around. Thanks for sending us one!! We can't wait to meet little Cayzli in person. xoxo