Happy Birthday Treygalicious!! It's hard to believe I've had this sweet little rascal around for 4 years :)
He had a great day- Jas & I took he & his friend Jaeger to DQ for lunch & then had a party a few days later at Pirate Island Pizza! That place is AWESOME for kids & I thought the food was good & really reasonable. His gma also took him to dinner on his bday & we had a yummy ice-cream cake. He enjoyed opening his presents: Spongebob Camera, cool Crocs, Plug-n-Play Game, clothes & Money$...............
Here are some reasons we love our Treyg's:
* He is really easy going (didn't care to even have a party!)
* Fun Loving- teaser -but tender hearted
* Loves to cuddle with his mommy & still gives me hugs & kisses in public
* Pretty independant - likes to do things on his own most of the time...
* Loves to play games with family
* SMILES 99.9% of the time - even when he does things he shouldn't
*Loves to sing songs, with daddy especially! (fav- "Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven")
LOVE YOU Little Dude---- soooo glad you chose us :)





3 comments:
Happy Birthday Treygen!!! It sounds like it was a great one. He is one darn cute kid and he is really always smiling!
Happy B-Day Treygen you little hottie! What a cute kid. Is Cayzli wearing a crown? That is so fresh. I can't wait to meet her. Love you!
Happy Birthday to Treygen! He's such a happy little man, I love his smile!
Post a Comment