Saturday, April 9, 2011

Truckin' Along

I am feeling overwelmed a lot lately with Jason travelling. My famous line "some days are better than others" is setting in. We are grateful for Jas' work & the great company he works for. It is just not the most ideal situation we'd like to be in (him travelling so much) We know this will lead to better & greater things, it is just the journey that is hard. We are so blessed with awesome family, friends & good health. I have amazing kids who are willing to help (most of the time) but we also have days where they don't get along & make mommy crazy :) haha! We keep on truckin' & count down the days until daddy gets home each time. I wish I could update this more. We have so much going on & fun pictures to post. One of these nights I'll by-pass a project & put some pictures of the happenings on here. For now, kids school, baseball, gymnastics, scouts, karate & daily chores...& of course, my fun projects to "keep me sane" are consuming me! "Wait for your rainbow at the end of the storm" -- I guess I'm learning more patience (I'm not the greatest at that, persay!) Loves to you all :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! It isn't easy to be a "single mom" all week long!!!

RPH said...

My neighbor lived here with her 4 kids while her husband worked in Vegas for 2 years. (They were waiting for their house to sell)
Watching her made me fell like my life was so easy! My husband works a gazillion hours, but at least he is home at night. I dont know how you women do it? Youre such great supportive wives, I would whine and whine and whine till my hubby took a job at McDonalds and we went on welfare. Then I would whine some more about that situation! Youre awesome! Glad you have some projects to keep you sane! love to you!

Kristi said...

You're a dang good mom Jodi! Your zest for life always amazes me. It IS SO hard when dad travels. Bri does it too and I think I handled it better 7 yrs ago than I do now! Hang in there and just keep saying those "happy thoughts" to yourself over and over. "Fake it til ya make it!" You're great! If you ever want to bring those kiddos here and play in Las Vegas, just say the word! We'd love to see you again!