Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm Not Messing Around

*Yeah, so I don't mess around with photos.... I just take them! You'd think I'd be a pro by now, haha :)


*Easter - Cayz let me get a picture with her (just realized she's looking down)
*found the Easter basket... now trying to keep the pups away is another story

*Dodgeball with cousins, just getting ready to start & Kai took one for the team - he fell... Youch! (see photo down a few)


*Creed slyly making a bed on the floor in my room - these kiddos think they run the show... sometimes I think they do too!


*Poor Kai guy after his fall - eyebrow split open & we were headed to the instacare (he wanted them to wait for him so he could play!)


Being a Tuff lil Midget -- toughest Dickinson Midget out there! - this was just before they stitched him up. We had 4 people holding him down, he didn't like sitting still with a needle coming at his eye one bit! - Can you blame him?! This kid is SUPER STRONG- SERIOUSLY! Don't ever mess with him & now he's in Karate- so LOOK OUT! ... I was soo sad for him my heart broke watching that, & we left drained completely emotionally, mentally & physically. I told him he could have ANYTHING at all that he wanted...... He just wanted to go to the Dollar Store! :) Sweet SCORE, everyone wins!


*This is what 3 stitches look like in one rough & tumble dude



*Easter egg dying




*Treyg's Science Fair Project - "Which bubblegum blows the biggest bubble?" Great Job Treygalish :) K - the awards ceremony is classic & I wish I would've recorded it (I'm telling you we would've won some BIG $$ on Americas Funniest Videos) So, Principal calls each student up to the podium (by grade) to give them an award. He calls Treygen & Treyg's jumps up & yells "YES!!" with his arms in the air (like he has won a Huge award) we are all cracking up trying to hold our applause until they call all of the Kindergarten students. Treyg is grinning from ear to ear & sooo proud of his certificate they handed him. He is on the bleacher podium thing with the other students when they call the next girl & say "3rd place goes to so-n-so" & they put a medal around her neck. Treyg looks down, looks at his buddy next to him & back & forth at their "certificates" & his eyes & face drop & look pretty upset. (he's realizing he didn't get a medal) he starts whispering to his buddy & they both are looking bummed:( Treyg covers his face with his certificate & after they announce the 2nd & 1st place winners, they come down from the stage & he is marching walks up to me & says "That was the biggest RIP OFF!!" then he tells me he's going to rip his certificate! I was doing all I could to hold back the laughter, it was hilarious :) Bless his heart, he did so great & I tried to explain to him that everyone gets something for participating but not everyone wins medals. He was okay after I gave him my award (chocolate candy) & is now talking about what he will be doing for next years Science Fair-- Oh Joy!


*Lil girlfriend in a skirt & flower hair thing I made


*Just some fun flower things I made & another frame I painted, still have to glaze it. It is gonna be FAB :)



*This girl ROCKS! This is the 1st time I actually saw "Me" in her & I had to snap a picture. But then I went to upload it to computer & still it is JASON... awww she still melts my heart!


*Playing at the baseball fields - this is our hang out spot ALOT right now & we love it!*SWIMMING at Hidden Valley (Kelsi's pool) we love the water!


*Water Fight

*Princess Cayzli at Princess Ava's Bday party- she had such a great time :)



*Diego Creeds crab, still lives! Unfortunately "Ocean" went onto better oceans on Easter Sunday :( sad times...




*She was spoiled from everyone on Easter (thanks Kels for the adorable dress) Nursery teacher had another egg hunt, treats, full 4 course meal (as always) & then gave her a GINORMOUS egg with goods, & she got to find her hidden Easter basket at home, all by herself this year...


*Wow - I got one photo of all the chitlens :)







*Can you say "DARN DELISH" - Bahama Breeze mmmm! We loved this place in Maryland & it was right around from our Apt. So, when we realized they were in Vegas-- WOOhoo we had to go while we were on our little getaway :) my mouth waters just looking at this..






* Egg Dying


*Happy Egg Hunter


*Eggs Eggs Eggs




*Just another crazy picture of us... playing in Vegas! We went overnight & stayed in Henderson, did a little shopping the next day & ate at some of our FAV restaurants! Oh & I made Jas pull over when I saw a "Goodwill Superstore" - I had to find something Fabulous there :) haha & I did! I'll show pictures of my finished products next time. (little spoiler: great vintage candlestick holders turning into platters!)


*Oakland Athletics #1 Creed Curtis & his awesome dad Jason, sponsor for the Dickinson Midgets :)
Okay, I'll fill ya in on the "Midget sitch" - Jas has been working for Halliburton on a travel crew & right now they are in North Dakota. The high school there is the Dickinson Midgets. I kid you not... google it right now if you don't believe me ( I had to cuz I thought Jas was full of it ) So, we all have shirts to show our Midget Pride...



*This is just plain sick & wrong - but we had to have proof that he's been away way too long to think he can show up with this bad boy... The Stache & handlebars - kucky, but he is still a HOTTY! ....YES that got shaved right after he freaked us all out- haha

*What can I say My dream came true of having the "Jerry Maguire" kid.... 1st Creed, then Kai & now Treyg! (he's really just wearing Creed's)


*Loads of Laughter & fun with Papa Curtis

*Creed's Science Fair Project- Do Doublestuff Oreos really have double the stuff? He did an amazing job as well :) & the 2nd graders had the biggest group: 12!!







*C-Dog had just gotten a double... he is doing AWeSome: so far this season he's had 4 triples, 3 doubles & lots of singles, & even pitched in a game! (3 of the 4 triples should've been homeruns, they stopped him at 3rd, he was kinda upset!)


*Does Cree Bear ever stop?? NO... here he is racing in the 50M for the school track meet. (2nd from left in green shirt) Way to go Dude, 2nd place & 3rd in the 200M! I was worn out just watching him :)




*Biggest SMILEY boy - he says the funniest grown up things! Like: "This is the greatest idea" or "I have some pretty good news" :)


*Treyg loves to climb all over Papa Curtis




I'm accomplishing so many projects at home, but can't keep caught up here.... I think the whole idea of "journaling blog" is going out the window with all the Easter treats! haha :) A single mom of 4 kiddos can only do so much, so back off a few notches. Loves to you all.........

2 comments:

Soper Family said...

I love your posts! They always make my day a little better. Poor Treyg w/the whole science fair certificate instead of the big win. :)

Lara B said...

GOOO MIDGETS!! I adore my shirt and I love that the whole Curtis family has one too. You look like you have been super busy, but having lots of fun! Love and miss you.