Finally posting some picts & I just uploaded a ton more on my computer... NICE
I'll have to wait a few days to post those :) So I might be a month or two behind- NO BIG WOOP!
*One of my FAVORITE picts!
*Kai's Bday cake - he wanted a rainbow one
*He helped me make it & was so fun in the kitchen
*Here's the little 4yr old stud!
*Caution: Don't try this on your own kitchen table-- I'm a professional :) this is my awesome cousin Lara that I went to Vegas with & we played with her family over spring break. We get together & it is NON Stop laughter & fun... love.her.
*Rockin the pillow pets
*These dudes were grinning from ear to ear when we went to the Jazz game* (so was I, happy they were soo happy!)
*Sportin' the Jazz apparel
*Creed made this sweet sign to hold up at the game
Brooks, Cayz & Grady - cousin buddies
*safety soo sweet! -hehe
*all the kids let Cayz have their pillow pets to sleep with while we were in Eagle Mtn with the Bjornbergs :)
*Crazy Cayz - NO FEAR
*Jump On It - was wicked awesome
cute girlies & Creedmodeling
*Cayz & her future hubby Kevvy* won't this be priceless on their wedding video?! :)
*just a couple of hotties make some yummy treats
JUMP KAI JUMP
Might as well Jump
*Go Ahead & Jump
*I think I see a future for these cuties too :)
"puppies for walk" Cayz enjoys it
*Yep its that time of year again... Jas giving the kids rides on the waveboard!
*Atleast they arent on his shoulders this time :)
*desk before
*desk after :)
*celebrating Jas bday early
*Happy lil' girlfriend
*she'd live on the trampoline if we'd let her
*this hotty C-Dog got contacts... woohoo!!
*swimming with Papa & Nana from Texas
*let the fun begin
*Papa is neverending full of fun!
*guess whose swimming like a champ now? Yep Treygeat the heat!
* GINORMOUS trampoline Jas bought for the kiddos! (he was tired of hearing them ask to go dig up our old tramp)
*Swimming season begins-- awww!
*Cayz & her future hubby Kevvy* won't this be priceless on their wedding video?! :)
*just a couple of hotties make some yummy treats
JUMP KAI JUMP
Might as well Jump
*Go Ahead & Jump
*I think I see a future for these cuties too :)
"puppies for walk" Cayz enjoys it
*Yep its that time of year again... Jas giving the kids rides on the waveboard!
*Atleast they arent on his shoulders this time :)
*desk before
*desk after :)
*celebrating Jas bday early
*Happy lil' girlfriend
*she'd live on the trampoline if we'd let her
*this hotty C-Dog got contacts... woohoo!!
*swimming with Papa & Nana from Texas
*let the fun begin
*Papa is neverending full of fun!
*guess whose swimming like a champ now? Yep Treygeat the heat!
* GINORMOUS trampoline Jas bought for the kiddos! (he was tired of hearing them ask to go dig up our old tramp)
*Swimming season begins-- awww!


















4 comments:
Wow Chucks- you have been one busy chick! Thanks for putting the massage pict on, cause I love it! I love you and we do have so much fun together. Who would I be without you :)
Love the pictures!!!
It's so fun to see all your pics! You guys are making so many fun memories. Even on hard days, I'm sure you cherish those little kids. Before you know it, they'll be all grown up. :)
Your family is SO adorable!!! Thanks for sharing the pics :)
Post a Comment