Saturday, February 12, 2011

Girls Getaway

My cousin Lara (Lala) & I planned a trip to Vegas for the weekend. My sis Jeej & my friend Mel from AZ were supposed to come also, but they couldn't make it last minute :(
We still had to go- plans were made, yummy restaurants & sucker blings were awaiting us & there was soo much fun to be had...
*Me & my bestest cousin ever- Lara aka: Rosse
*Rosse showing me the 'goods' on Blackjack - NO we are not gamblers :)
*Darn Delish BJ's - My FAV!
*That's how we roll! (lots of shopping to be done)
*Stopped to see our sweet cousins & son at hospital- he's good as new now, YAY!
*Lala, Rara & cute Brooke
*Our new cousin buddies from New York (Cher shirt guy works for Cher-designer!)
*Going Lupors at Home Fabrics- their prices are out of control CHEAP!
Here's to our FABULOUS weekend getaway: Love you lots girl, I soo needed that!! Looking forward to our 2nd Annual or Semi-Annual getaway :)

4 comments:

Lara B said...

Pink- i loved our get away so much. I still can't believe it ahs come and gone. I am also looking forward to our next one. I think semi annual is a great idea. I love you so much and I am so grateful for the relationship we have. We are so much alike, it's crazy. Thanks for taking such good care of me and for being so much fun. That was a great trip and so needed. Thanks for going with me, I will never forget all the fun. Love you so much.

Kristi said...

Jordan's still talking about how totally funny and crazy you guys are! Your visit brought MUCH needed laughs to that hospital room that day! Next time, I'm so gunna go eat with you! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

FUN! Girls getaways are the BEST :)

Trish said...

JODI - You look amazing as usual! I love ya girl and miss ya too! :)