Cheering on the parade marchers at the school
We were a bit mis-matched this year. I decided to let my kids pick & not do the whole family theme.... I loved that I got to be a "strung out housewife" in her jammies :) fit the part perfect this year-haha & was toasty warm too. Everyone wins!
*this was my view most of the night -happy lil' trick or treaters...I tend to "chit chat" (as Creed says) with everyone, so couldn't keep up with my fam :)
*Pirate -Treyg's costume he wore for Halloween night
*Kids with knives carving pumpkins, it's all part of the fun right? Jeez, I sometimes have to look the other way... Jas you've taught them well :)
Our BYU Cheerleader - doing some jumps!
BYU Cheerleader (we all know they could use as many as they can get this year!!)
Dragon - Treyg changed out of his Pirate costume 5 minutes before we were leaving for school (apparently he couldn't find his sword!) Dragon costume only missed the floor by like 6 inches, that fits right? Love my Free spirited Treyg :) You ROCK!
The Robber - Creed decided on this one for school parade. He had about 4 other costumes he wore throughout the week & different parties, gotta love Halloween dress up!
Batman - Kai was very excited about Halloween & every house we went to he would run off saying "I scored, I looove Halloween!" Definately the happiest Halloween dude around. **Now it's monitoring the candy intake around the house**.... Good luck on that one





0 comments:
Post a Comment