Treyg playing hard
#1 (can't tell who the bro's are can ya?)
Creed not messin around - he was all over the show diving for flags!
The Badgers Flag Football team was "undefeatable" in Creed's words! He & Treygen had an awesome football season winning all 12 games & both getting several touchdowns! Creed got an interception for the last play of their game & ran it in for a T.D. :) He was grinning from ear to ear & jumping around after. All week he had been pumping Treyg up for their BIG game."Treyg we've got to play hard for this National Championship Game, if we want to win...we are undefeatable!" --Creed
I looooove that my boys are as passionate about sports as I am. They even have a little competitive "Brown Blood" in them hehe! It's all good, especially when they have soo much fun doing it. Great season Treyg, Creed & Badgers -- they are a viscious little animal & tuff as nails!
Way to go boys, we love you & had a great time cheering you on!





2 comments:
I can't stop laughing at "This National Championship..." (Seriously, tears are rolling down my cheeks.) I love your kiddos, and I totally know what you mean about the "Brown Blood!"
Love the trophy heads. Creed is one motivated little cookie. Impressive!
Post a Comment