Monday, November 8, 2010

Creed's Temple Picts

We are so proud of Creed & his awesome example he is to our family! Love you dude, you'll always be my Wicked Awesome Cree Bear....
Thanks for letting me take some picts, I know it's not your favorite thing in the world!




Creed was baptized & confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on November 6th by his dad. He had a fun day with family & friends! Still can't believe I have an 8 year old, seems illegal doesn't it? I'm like 21 aren't I?! Haha I wish :)

4 comments:

Lamchops said...

Congrats to Creed! That is awesome. He is such a cute kid.

Rachel said...

Way to go Creed!!! We love ya! I am still putting him on reserve for one of my girls. I'm just sayin'!

Anonymous said...

DARLING!!!

RPH said...

What a cute little man.