We are so proud of Creed & his great example of choosing to be Baptized. There was a great spirit with us & I know my dad was present.



*The Ginormous Support we had (we are even missing about 15 people who had to leave early!)
Creed is passionate about everything in life. He loves to do his best in school work & sports. He is a competitive person, but always has fun. Creed is a great friend & is concerned for others. He has a love for animals & wishes we lived on a farm so he could have more! I love you Creed - from the moment you were finally put in my arms... until Forever!





4 comments:
Congratulations Creed! : )
What a handsome new member of the church! Love you Creed :)
What a stud! I can't believe he's that old! He is such a handsome little dude. I'm impressed with him.
Oh, by the way... wish I could have one of those sweet puppies! They are adorable. I think I'd be in trouble, if I got another dog.
Hes so cute! I like his tie.
And Jodi...its just not fair! YOU LOOK FABULOUS! when you go shopping can you just pick up an extra of everything for me? Your clothes are always so darling.
Post a Comment