Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Washington D.C. & More Part1

* Girlies having our hot glory day in the sun!
*Kevvy, Cayzli & Creed hanging on the Lincoln steps
*We look like little midgees!
*Curtis kids & our new friends: Emma, Katie & Kevvy Bjornberg
*Treygen & one of the "tres hundred" squirrels he made friends with!
*Thanks for letting me take a gazillion picts lover!
*Washington Memorial
*Jodi & Marie (Besties!) White House in back ground- that is what I remember the W.H. looking like- & it is the back of it, you never see the front of it on t.v.!
* Cayz loves her new stroller & baby-this girly stuff is great
*A little better :) -Creed's future home in the background! LUCKY
*Not the greatest picture- but we were hot & atleast we got it :)
*Creed & our new friend Katie -& Treyg (might be future hubby & wife)
TRAIN! - we finally found a park close by
*Dunkin Donuts - nuff said!
*Important phone call - this girl is so fun!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Awesome post! Love the picts and I will have to take one of me in my Chris Farley shirt. I love that we love the same stuff. Keep the picts coming!

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you are having the time of your lives! So fun! Great memories!

bows and more said...

I miss you Jodi! Looks like you are having a blast! cayz looks so grown up! You always doll her up so cute!