Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Maryland or Bust


We made the CRAZY 36 hour drive out here!!! (& in 3 days!) Thank heavens we had the Yuke & plenty of room, for the kiddos to go LuPoRs :) We had a few moments when I thought I was going to lose it (ok maybe I did for a sec!) but overall we survived & got to Maryland to Jason - Woohoo! We saw some cool sights: pretty Colorado Mtns, long flat plains of Kansas, rivers in Missouri & the St. Louis Arch, lots of green trees in Indiana & Illinois & funny town: Effingham, Illinois (haha), the BIG city buildings of Columbus Ohio, crazy backwards town of West Virginia, cool hills & fog, & getting a little lost in Pennsylvania & the Joys of seeing the Maryland State sign! It is gorgeous green out here & so far we've had a great time. I will post picts later. Thanks for all the Well Wishes, Loves to you all ....
*Thanks for driving with me Mom* -she is going to enjoy the nice break she gets from us!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Glad you made it all in one piece! I love your sense of adventure!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh..36 HOURS?!! You are amazing! I know we haven't seen each other in a while but now just knowing you are across the country makes me sad, and ready to pack my bags and come out to see you! I love ya!!

Oh, and I have been meaning to send you that chore stuff, if I forget, just email me!

Jenny Wilson said...

Are you still practicing with your camera? I am ready for an update :) Tell Creed "Hi!"