*Hotty dudes with Battle Scars!
*Battle Wounds- Before
*AfterOk- so the day we got here, we drove around the area where we'd be living. I was pointing out all the different shopping & businesses around. I noticed the Urgent Care & joked about how atleast we know where that is! Little did I know we'd become REGULARS there! The very next day we were swimming at our fun pool, when Treyg decided to try a mean trick off the steps & throw himself into the bar that you hold to get into the pool. His top 2 teeth went through his bottom lip...all the way through! Yeah, it wasn't the funnest part of our pool day! I couldn't tell it had gone clear through until the next day. We decided to take him to Urgent Care, just to play it safe & to spend a couple hundred bucks just for them to tell us "It's Fine," just looks awful. They did give us an antibiotic in case of infection, or to make me feel better about the cashola I had just thrown their way. Treygs lip healed fairly quickly & nicely.
A few days later another little boy out here got a concussion from playing at a play place & getting run into. They contacted us to find the doctor's office. One week after that, little 11 month old Khloe (another friend) tripped & cut open her eye & had to have 2 stitches.
Again we were contacted for directions to the infamous Urgent Care. We were all hanging out roasting marshmallows & making s'mores one night & talking about how we hoped the craziness of accidents was over.
Sure enough one week later my lil Creed dude 'took one for the team' on the escalator & "cheese grated" his leg (shin) open! He hobbled off the escalator & I looked down to see a gorry, bloody mess. Trying to keep my cool, I ran into Pottery Barn & asked for some bandaids.
We got him cleaned up, but we still had to walk home. We live just down the street from the mall, so we walked. Bad day for walking I guess. We loaded up in the car & headed for YEP you guessed it URGENT CARE. Creed was a little nervous about needles & stitches, but hung in there like a real champ. I actually watched the 4 shots & 4 stitches the doc did. Surprisingly enough I held it together & didn't black out! We headed to the store to get him some medicine, & a Wicked Awesome Truck :) & he was good as new!
We now have just under 2 months left & we are praying we will not step through the Urgent Care's doors again :) *Oh, & I just got my mail: guess who sent me a $100 check? Urgent Care-- I'm not sure if it's an incentive for sending so many people their way, or if they just feel bad for all the money I've given them -haha SCORE!





1 comments:
Holy! I know it is not funny to laugh when people get hurt, but this post had me cracking up. I too hope you stay FAR away from that place from now on. Keep your pics coming.
Post a Comment