Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Maryland Memories Starting

*Roasting Marshmallows at our Place
*Catching Butterflies- & Releasing them!
*Creed's proud new friend that he wanted to keep as a pet!
*Climbing Trees
*Jumping from Trees
*Riding the Rail -into Baltimore to the Orioles game

*Sleeping on the Rail :)
*Orioles Vs. Red Sox game

*Kai pulling his crazy face - & his glasses got jacked, so we're waiting for new ones!

*Family fun at the Big Game
*Cayz new curlers -Before
*After - Shirley Temple

*Picking Strawberries*
*First Family Photo being in Maryland--hilarious huh?!
*Hot Chocolate in the Lobby - my kids love this perk!

*visiting the Inner Harbor & ships

*This is one of the many cool churches- they are everywhere!
* Me & My Lover
*This lil girlfriend loves her daddy!
*Treyg's lovely battle wound of his tooth going through his lip :(
*This is our Sweet Place

9 comments:

Jenny Wilson said...

Looks like fun... I am jealous. It is good to see Creed with his dad again (and the rest of you for that matter)!
Aren't those curlers fun.... I bought some for my niece... Cayzli looks so cute!

Jill said...

Sweet picts. keep um coming! I'm waiting for my shirt so I can put it on and take a pict and send it your way. I will wear it to the movie guarenteed!

Anonymous said...

So fun!!! You are going to have a ton of memories from this summer. What a great adventure!

Susan E said...

Glad to see you made it safe and sound that glad that you are having a great time. We had an AWESOME day at the temple. :)

Soper Family said...

Awesome pictures! I can't get over how cute Cayzli's hair is with all of those curls! We miss you guys, but we hope you are having fun!!!

Rachel said...

I miss you TONS! You look like you are having fun...but you guys find fun no matter where you are! I love those curlers...when Grace's hair gets a little longer I wanna try!

Lara B said...

Looks like a ton of fun Chucks. I am glad you are enjoying your time there. Keep posting pictures, it looks like a great place. Take care and I will see you soon. Love you

RPH said...

Holy Toledo! You make it look so easy to take your kids everywhere. I cant even take my kids to Walmart without having a breakdown, and you are traveling the whole east coast with your kids! How fun!! Wish I could come visit. I love it out there.

SD Jolly Family said...

I love it, so many cute pics. Looks like your family is doing well.