*lounging on the cute benches at Gordo's Reception* (Cayz hung out on these most of the night dancing!)
*My Hotty Nephew Jordan & his Gorgeous Bride Chelsea*I have felt like a CRAZY Single WoMaN all week long..... Sold my car, Deep cleaned the house for company, did some massages, helped at school, made some Capri Sun bags-(which always make me LUPORS,) Did countless craft projects, ran to like 10 stores trying to find white sandals for me & Cayz(finally found some at TJMax,) shopped for wedding & birthday gifts, ran to & from Baseball Tues, & Wed. with 4 kids (tons o' fun,) ran to Instacare for Creed(Strep Throat:( ) Bike rides, Dog Walks, Organizing & switching my kids rooms(going through clothes/socks,) getting rid of stuff(while the kids slept-cuz that is the only way to go!) Dinner w/ Adults-my siblings, nephew Jordan's Wedding,Luncheon & Reception in Enterprise, Running my kids All over The Show, & now it is Sunday.....
All I want to do is VEG!! --- YEAH RIGHT, like that's gonna happen!!





6 comments:
You crazy busy woman you!!! The pics from the wedding were super cute! Emily had told Meg all about it ;)
Amen and amen!
Thanks for the massage! it was fun hanging out with you and the fam for 24 hours. Kaylyn is doing well and we hope to be sprung tomorrow. love ya tons!!!!!
sound like you've been insane. I was glad to catch a glance of you in that time. Good luck with everything.
Geesh! Crazy busy is right! How do you do it all?
And where do you shop? (really, I mean that. will you tell me?) You have the cutest clothes. I love that brown dress in the first picture. You look great!
are you still in the same house?? what is going on?! you are so funny! i'm going to read your blog and catch up now..:)
Post a Comment