Saturday, April 3, 2010

End of March Happenings

*This Sassy girl is officially the PiCkIEsT eater... GRrrR, & I thought I was picky! It's a good thing she is soo yummy & cute :)
Awwww the love!!!!

Cayz loves to sing & dance (love this elephant swimsuit)

She thinks she is just as big as the boys & any time the door opens, she takes off running like a wild Banchey- haha

Yep we attended the Tea Party Express Rally at the park - it was fun, even if Sarah Palin wasn't there!
*Creed at the Science Fair- his project: Which toilet paper is the strongest? He worked soo hard on this.... we are so proud of him. He got 2nd place- way to go Creed Dude!

*He was glad the ribbon on the medal was blue (BYU) & not red - haha!

Kai & his bestest buddy "J-bird"

*Easter egg hunt at the park - our baskets are in storage-nice bags huh?
(Capri sun bags came in handy)

**Lots of random pictures, I'm having a hard time keeping up with this blog sitch... between Gymnastics, Baseball, School, Kiddos & Cleaning - such is LIFE!!**
(I really need to edit these photos before posting, but I don't have time-ha!)

0 comments: