Friday, March 26, 2010

Kai Guy Potty Trained

I don't dare even post this, afraid I might jinx the whole "sitch" :) Kai is quite the potty trained guy!!! We finally found something he'd get excited about: "Phineaus & Ferb" fruit snacks, & a Handy Manny toy --- woohoo! Those who know me, know my worst pet peeve of motherhood is Potty Training.... 3 down & now 1 Sassy Girl to go!
These 2 are the Best of buddies, or as Kai says "Youre my best friend Baby geerl"
"I'm doin spitz"
Rock a bye
"I'm a big boy, I wear undies" -Kai
"I'm a big boy, I don't need undies, I go without" (trying to coerce him into wearing his undies to bed!) -Kai

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh the joys! Hope you continue with your success! Boys are so tricky when it comes to this potty training business! In all my years teaching preschool, boys are ALWAYS the slow pokes in this department. . .

Soper Family said...

Haha Love it!