Monday, April 12, 2010

Crazy Kai Guy

What do you get when you mix together: milk, coffee creamer(I use it for frosting), Sour Cream, Chocolate Frosting... & Tekai??? .... Chocolate Milk!!! Yep, new recipe apparently I wasn't aware of it, nor did I realize what was going on while I was folding clothes in the other room :) That's safe right?

This little dude has been getting into way too many things lately!! He is very honest though, so it is hard to get upset. He is a funny character.
Tonight for dinner :
Me "Kai you can come eat some cookie salad"
Kai "No mom I don't want kucky salad"
Me "No buddy it is yummy COOKIE salad"
Kai "Oh, it doesn't have kucky stuff in it?"
Me "Not this time" :)
Kai "Ohhhh YESSS!!"

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Moral of the story - Don't do laundry. That's when the kids get too creative. :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

TOO cute! Aren't kids the best? :)

Kellie Larsen said...

hehe little terd...maybe you should feed him ;)