Thursday, April 22, 2010

Summer Move


Well it looks like we are headed back East for the Summer! Jason has work in Maryland & leaves next week. We will meet him out there when school gets out. It is going to be a looong, but FUN road trip across the USA :) Woohoo- I've always wanted to do something adventurous like this! Now is our chance to go WiLd-haha. We think it will be great to show our kids so many historical sights & learn more about our great country.

Distances from where we will be:

Baltimore - 20 minutes

Washington D.C. - 1 hr 15 min.

Philadelphia - 1 hr 30 min.

New York :)BIG GRIN - 3 hours
New Jersey - 2 hr 30 min.

So, if anyone wants to come play with us this summer- you'd have a place to stay with us. Now just sing with me the "Griswald Vacation" song "Holiday Roooolll, Holiday Rooooooolll" -too bad we don't have a "family truckster"-aka: station wagon or, better yet Cousin Eddie's motorhome!
**Jason is selling his Toyota Tundra too - :( He won't need it in MD. It is his FAV & if you don't want it after 4 months, he'd buy it back!!-That is how much he looves it! Anyone interested let us know...

5 comments:

codyandchandra said...

Jodi,
You are leaving for the summer...I was going to see if you wanted to help with the reunion....we are shooting for Sept. or Oct. Keep in touch with me. Good luck with everything.
Chandra

Jill said...

I'm sure we could scrounge you up a family truckster! Have a blast with out me. Dont cry too much. Love ya

RPH said...

How fun! I would love to live back east for a few months. Hope you get to see a lot of great places.

Sachiko said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! My husband lived in Maryland for a while, that is one of the places I would love to visit.

Have fun!

SD Jolly Family said...

Have a great time, don't melt in the humidity! My mother in law lives in Philly so I know how it goes back there.