Gosh, why is it that when I actually need "you tube", I can't find what I'm looking for?!? In honor of St. Paddy's Day, I really wanted to add the skit of Adam Sandler from SNL singing like Bono the song "Not gonna get wasted this St. Paddy's Day" :) Love love Looooove SNL & this song is Awesome!
..."No more acting silly, no more acting crazy, no more waking up with 2 naked guys from Chile.., not gonna get wasted this St. Paddy's Day!"....
This is a Classic : Happy St. Patrick's Day anyway.
My kids were excited to try & find the lil' Leprechaun that left green urine in our toilet- haha! (thx Laurie) - no she didn't do it! - just gave the good idea :)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
St. Patrick's Day
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment