Monday, November 2, 2009

U2 Vegas Baby

*Wild & Crazy Weekend with my Bro & Sis & Friends! I did miss my hubby & Babies- so did my Chi-chi's. Note to self: if nursing, remember to take pump with you on trips away from baby.
Yeah, tats look totally real! -I'm not quite sure what I was doing ;)
we look GINORMOUS in front of that fridge :)
My Hotty Bro Joel & his Gorgeous wife Missy - love this picture
*showing off the sweet Tats
Fun Times
*When we get together - all craziness takes place
Girlies getting ready to Rock Out!
Red Velvet Cheesecake WHAT?!? - Darn Delish
Don't Mess with the Zohan :)

We had a FABULOUS time in Vegas at the U2 Concert a few weeks ago :) They pretty much are the best concert anyone will ever see- Nuff Said! Oh, & Black-Eyed Peas Rocked my world too, as the opening band. Fergalicious was delicious. It was definately a SOLD OUT Stadium - it was chuck full 60,000 people CRAZY!!

Good Company (Joel, Missy, Ryan, Lainie, Jill & I), yummy food (Cheesecake Factory, Pei Wei, Circle K Nachos-haha :) at 1am none-the-less, Robertos, Great Shopping (Vickis Secret, GAP & so many others) & thanks for the Pedi Jeej. Just for the record, I really liked your scorpion spider on your toe :)
*Thank you to my lover boy who stayed home with the kids & my wonderful Mom! It was a Wicked Awesome & much needed quick trip :) ... Now Anaheim June 2010, anyone?!

1 comments:

Jill said...

YOu owe me for that pedicure since you did not get the spider! That lady sucked! Any who, of course you are going to have a fabulous time with me and Joel, I can't wait till next year!!! Loves