Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

*jacked up blogger won't rotate my picture- anywho it is Treyg & Kai showing off their halloween goodies Kel gave them :) -oooey gooey slime w/ eyeballs, brains & fingers..mmmm
*One of our favorite Halloween tradition's is going to this Mansion House - she has tons of fun decorations, firepits, train rides, balloons & she gives out big candy bars!
*Jas AKA: the priest in a kissing booth?! WHAT??

*Train Rides - fun for all (Creed: BYU Player, Treyg: Batman, Kai: Nacho Libre)

*Yep, that is Nacho Libre (Crazy Wig & all) Some people thought he was a lion & bear superman, so everytime he'd say trick-or-treat he'd say, "I Nacho"
*Cayz Ladybug Princess
*The whole Crew
*one of the parties we went to... Nacho was sleeping at home
- but Jas & I represented him with our Priest/Nun get-up (I know I totally look like the Hot Nun from Nacho, it is Crazy the similarities!) *Creed w/ some buddies at their School Halloween Party
*Halloween Parade- I didn't do so hot taking his picture there :( it wouldn't take until he got in front of the gate
*another fun tradition: Carving Pumpkins

*We made these yummy Ghost Krispies for a Party
*Jas did an awesome job with this Pumpkin
*slipping in the kucky punkin guts (Treyg wanted to be a toilet for Halloween- we laughed, then at Creed's Halloween Parade we saw a "Toilet Costume" it was one of Creed's friends- hilarious!)
*Creed carved his pumpkin all by himself- did an amazing job! Only one cut on his middle finger :( not too bad...
*Cayz loves pulling herself up to things now- she loooooved this GINORMOUS Pumpkin - oooh she is so fresh, check out that lil' lady!
*Our Fav Fam Tradition: Chocolate Haunted Mansion
This year the Choc Mansion lasted 2 days.... we usually last a week or more! -Haha

1 comments:

Bugs said...

SO Cute as always!!