*Cayz 9 1/2 Months old in these adorable Pics I can't believe how fast my lil' girlfriend is growing up! She has such a fun personality & sweetness about her- she lights up our days :)
Kellie from Elements Photography did an amazing job, as usual- we love Kel & can't wait to meet her lil' McKai man!
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
what a fun halloween, cayz, creed update. your family is so cute. cayzli could not be cuter. creed is getting so big. loved the nacho pictures.
Jodi - those are adorable! I can't get over what a doll she is! This is Tami Eagar by the way from good ole' 36th ward! I enjoy stopping by once in awhile and checking on your cute family! Your kiddos are too cute!
I'm so glad I'm related to that beautiful darling, she must get her good looks from her Auntie JIll :) I just thought I should comment so you can stop being angry at the fact that I'm a blog stalker :) Love ya tons!
6 comments:
what a fun halloween, cayz, creed update. your family is so cute. cayzli could not be cuter. creed is getting so big. loved the nacho pictures.
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are adorable. That first picture is my favorite. That little girl is growing up so fast, she's a doll. Love you.
Jodi - those are adorable! I can't get over what a doll she is! This is Tami Eagar by the way from good ole' 36th ward! I enjoy stopping by once in awhile and checking on your cute family! Your kiddos are too cute!
she is adorable! where do you get her cute clothes? I love them!! And your Halloween looks like it was a fun one!
I'm so glad I'm related to that beautiful darling, she must get her good looks from her Auntie JIll :) I just thought I should comment so you can stop being angry at the fact that I'm a blog stalker :) Love ya tons!
what adorable pics. Your baby girl is adorable and that little shih tzu puppy...I want it!
Post a Comment