Sunday, April 19, 2009
2nd Set of Pics of the Happenings
*Late Bday Cake for Jas - MmmmMm - chocolate, whipped cream, sweetened condensed milk, caramel & Heath Bar- all the good stuff baby!
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Happy nelated birthday to Jason and such cute pictures. We call that cake (better than sex cake, of course, not around the kiddos!) ;)
I thought the same thing Tanja did! HAHA! It is "better than sex" cake here too! :) I am so glad he was able to come home. You are my hero!
Yes- you girls had the title right :) I just didn't want to put it on the ol' blog with Creed reading now!!! haha
love you guys!
Hey right now we live in a little town in So. Nevada, (long story) called Panaca population about 1200
We will definatly be to the wedding so we can catch up then.
Rochelle
Love the pictures! You have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment