Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pictures of the Happenings

*Easter Egg Hunt Gma Browns
*Treygalish NO TRAINING WHEELS!!!

*So Glad when Daddy comes home :) (Creed was wearing one of Jas' shirts!)
*Tekai & his little girlfriend Kamryn

*Woohoo the Fun park by us just opened!

*STEADY, Take Er' Easy!
*Bubbles - Easter
*So proud of the goods he found at Gma's
*Concentrating on coloring his Easter eggs, or drinking the juice :( KUCKY KAI!
Cayz ready for the fun Easter Festivities (GinORMOUS Bow & All)
*We missed Daddy on Easter
*Loving eggs, way too much- ha!
*Creed was so proud of getting Cayzli this little doll toy, but he wanted her to ride in it. She Fits!! :)
*Our little Easter Bunny
*Beautiful Ballerina girl!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Adorable Picts! Thanks for the updates.

Lara B said...

Such cute kids! I love that Cayzli is always dressed so cute. What a hottie!

Rachel said...

You look amazing my dear! I can't believe Treyg is training wheel-less..I don't think that is a word but WAY TO GO Treygen!!! I love the picture of Cayzli in the chair. Such a cute smile!

Sparks in the Desert said...

So stinkin cute! I love that she is soooo girly!

Mariah said...

oooooooooohhhhhhhh, darling ballerina anyways, and always will be! she is so cute i just wanna jump in that in that picture and hug/ squeeze her!!! i love that body of hers, keep tit up Cayzli!!!


~myA! AKA NEW NICKNAME!