Oh No I think I might have a Thumb Sucker.... YIKES!!! I hear people say "You can cut off the binky, but you can't cut off a thumb" :) Cayz is starting to enjoy that lil thumb, & as much as mom thinks it is sooo cute & loooves it, we aren't quite so giddy about it. I told my mom she would be paying for the Orthodontics we will need because of this bad habit- haha!
.... and YES this girly stuff is sooo much FUN :) Cayz is so cuddly, & my little bed buddy around 4am. She is smiling, & cooing a lot now, & definately knows her "momma's voice" - who wouldn't remember my voice?!?!
**Think she might be a "Lefty" like her mommy- look at the pics**
11 comments:
What an angel!
Those pictures are sooo cute!!
She is so darn cute that I would have a hard time taking her thumb out of her mouth! She is adorable!
Love the picts! I think the one of her with the hat looks like she has a big pink depends on :) I am still waiting for my flower bows....... Love ya!
She is absolutely precious. We need to get together sometime. I miss you.
Jod all those pics are DARLING!! That is so sweet! And yeah, how every one of them she is lovin her left thumb!
She is darling and you always have her dressed so cute!:)
Could that girl be any cuter?! She is dressed so cute in all those pictures. What a little doll!
Guess what! I actually think it is BETTER to have a thumb sucker! You never have to search around for the missing bink! It is actually a really great thing that she can self soothe and I would be doing cartwheels if I were you! My first little boy was a "two finger" sucker. He gradually just grew out of it. Conner on the other hand, was a binky kid and it was actually harder to get the binky to go away. So, no worries:) Plus-she looks toooooo cute with that little thumb!
Just wanted to say thanks for thinking of us and for your comment on Facebook. I appreciate it. We really can feel the love of our family and friends lifting us up right now. We know all will work out. Thanks again!
Jodi Brown Curtis
What is up? Your little one is so cute. Don't you just love my Cousin Kenzie. I couldn't believe when Landon said you were his aunt. You did a great job on that match. See ya
Rochelle
This is soooo darling! SHe is such a sweet little peanut! I bet she will be a lefty! Miss you! I need to come get that awesome chair!! I want to use it badly!
Oh, the joys of the thumb suckers, so cute especially you Cayzli! oh, shes so cute like i said keep it up, then you will never get enough of her!
Post a Comment