Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kai Guy is 4

This spunky lil dude turns 4 on Groundhogs Day! I remember when I was pregnant & my doctor told me I was going to have him 2 weeks early so my uterus wouldn't rupture (lovely C-sections) He asked if January 30th would be ok & I told him I really wanted a February baby. He laughed & said okay what about the 1st; I asked him if we could wait until the 2nd because I really wanted to go to the Howard Jones Concert on the 1st! He thought I was crazy & we both laughed about how insane I was wanting to go later than earlier :) It was a great night celebrating my son's birthday early!
I really thought I was done having kids when I was about half way through my pregnancy with Kai. Jas & I decided we'd be okay with our 3 boys. Then as my Dr. held this sweet little red head up from behind the draped cloth; my first words were, "I don't think we're done having babies"
Tekai Virge takes after his name sake, my Gpa Virge. He's solid with a great round head, blue eyes, huge smile, awesome laugh & fast as lightning!
He likes "Phineas & Ferb" "Scooby Doo" & "Batman"
his favorite color: Orange & Blue
favorite food: Cereal, sneaking into treats :) haha -Chicken & noodles or Cheese Crisps
Kai is a fast runner & likes to play ball in the yard with his bros.
He rollerblades with mom & is learning to ride his bike.
He is excited to do Gymnastics & possibly Karate! "You don't want to take a roundhouse kick to the head with these bad boys on do ya?" -name the movie :)
He has superhero strength & is trying to decide between IronMan & Batman for his Halloween costume :) We love this kid...
Happy 4 years Tiki Man - We love you!!
*He loves water, swimming, playing, fishing!
*Classic Cheesy picture of my Kai Guy
"HOLY GUACAMOLE those Cheeseballs are HUGe mom, I want some for my Bday"
"Mmmmm yeah those are some pretty good cheese balls" -Kai

1 comments:

Soper Family said...

Happy Birthday Lil Virge!!