*This is what I woke up to the other day... 4 kids & 2 pups in my bed! When dad's gone, they think they run the show :) (a few of them were sick, but cmon 3 & 5 am wake up calls?!)
*This is how I feel lately, hair sticking straight up! (minus the adorable smile)
I recently found out that I'm not.......wait for it..... WONDER WOMAN! Yes that is correct, you heard it right, take a deep breath I'm as shocked as you are. Thought I could do it all: run kids to & from school, to sports, make meals, clean up meals, play blocks, trucks, dolls, tag, clean bathrms bedrms family rms & yard, do laundry, organize rooms, make treats, play games, help with homework, read books with kids, break up fights, get kids to potty without accidents, workout, bike with kids, nudge kids to do chores, help in school classrooms, give massages, do fun projects, make sno cones, get everyone ready for 9am church, help out with church & somehow find time to shower & get myself ready during the day!
Raising 4 kids is CRAZY especially with a husband who travels for work. Lately I find myself taking care of everyone & realizing I haven't even brushed my teeth until noon. If only I were ok with dishes in the kitchen, toys all over & a little dust in the house. Wow, that last sentence almost made me hyperventilate just typing it!
I wonder why my face is breaking out & I'm getting moody? Hmm, call me crazy but Motherhood can wear you out & seriously, hormones, what the crap is this all about?! Don't have your tubes tied, have your hubby get snipped (just an FYI)
I can see why people hire nannies, housekeepers & even chefs. Wow that would be awesome to take that kind of load off!
I get overwhelmed with life just like everyone else. So, I need to take a deep breath & maybe hide under the covers for a few hours (or days) hahaha like that's gonna happen. OCD is kicking my butt & I'd like to roundhouse kick it where it counts!
I just want to make crafts, paint a great piece of furniture to make it fabulous, have fun with kids, & exercise when I want to, is that so wrong?
That being said..... Wonder Woman does not exist! She is just a busy mom with a CrAzY life & great kids (most of the time) that she loves even when they drive her MaD :)
Pfhew that was a nice vent & now hopefully I can convince myself to stop trying to be perfect!
.....& Don't Do Drugs... that's It!!!
*Also, who knows about this silly blog & whether I can update it*





4 comments:
ok. after the week i had i needed to read this - seriously. who is wonder woman anyway?! and i love the hair pic - that is seriously what i feel like most days. we should do lunch and chit chat :)
amen girl! Its like I keep waiting for a day that's not crazy...and it just doesn't come! I always try to remind myself that someday, my kids will be grown, my house quiet (and hopefully clean, lol) and "I'm gonna miss this". That always helps on those crazy days. (and that would be everyday:).
BIG BIG HUGS!! I completely feel for you! Josh is gone a TON lately and it is a lot to handle and keep up with. I also see why there are polygamists! hehehe! It has been a tempting thought once or twice! I love you to death and you are doing an amazing job. You are an awesome mother! Keep it up, you are doing great! LOVE YOU!!!
I love you Jodi! You are a fantastic wife, mother, and aunt! It's okay to let some things slip through the cracks (just not your babies). :)
Post a Comment