Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 12th Anniversary


12 Years later......


Wow another year for me & my lover! Here are 12 reasons I love Jason:


1- He stands up for what he believes in & doesn't back down (even if it's offensive to some)


2- He always sees the good in every situation


3- He loves our kids & recognizes each of their own talents


4- He is fun & I can be crazy around him


5- He is the most patient person I know


6-He is smart & learns new skills & trades


7- He happily provides for our family & works HARD


8- He Loves Me for who I am :)


9- He likes to play games & hang out with family


10- He is talented at everything he tries!


11- He is affectionate (sometimes a little too much, to tease me in front of people)


12- He knows his purpose & has an amazing FAITH in God


**I love you Jas - thanks for being an awesome example to me & our kiddos! Here's to another Eternity of Anniversaries :)

1 comments:

The Browns said...

Happy anniversary!! I love reading about your cute family and love all the pictures. Miss you guys!