Wooohooo - my dream came true & we went to New York! We did a "kid version" & had a Great time with our friends (the Bjornbergs) There is soo much to see & we did a lot for only a day there!We saw the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero - the 9/11 Preview Site & Museum, lots of cool Cathedrals, ate darn delish NY Pizza, Times Square, FAO Schwartz, Central Park, Empire State Building, ABC Studios, Toys R' Us (flippin ginormous with a ferris wheel inside), fun adventures on the Subway & now I'm ready to go back!! Maybe just me & Jas next time :) Broadway shows, little more sight seeing & then we can run all over tarnation without our cool kiddos. I just put some random photos I took while we were there. I am going to have to make several books out of all the pictures I've taken while back East :) We have had the time of our lives.....

Yep even Cayzli played the Ginormous piano from the movie "Big" at FAO Schwartz!
*Hangin eating NY hot dogs - Cayz sound asleep
*Times Square



















5 comments:
My word, what a Summer you have had!!! Wow! You are having so much fun you won't ever want to come back to SG!
That is one of my dreams too- to see NYC. I am so glad you got to do it. It looks like you have had a fabulous time, that's awesome! I can't wait to see all the pictures, and here about all your back East adventures. Love you so much.
sweet post! miss you tons!
Awesome pictures! Looks like you and the fam are enjoying all of the fun new places!
So jealous! One day I hope to have some of the same pictures taken. It looks like you guys are having a blast.
Post a Comment