Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Yuke

We loved our Rendezvous, but are soo happy with the YUKON, & all its space!! I enjoy every feature it has & the kids do too..... the GINORMOUS TV mainly-haha! We are looking forward to our FUN Adventure back East in The "Yuke"
Happy Trails until we are "Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jog" -as my sweet dad would say.
(We will be back in August)

4 comments:

Bromleys said...

Nice wheels chick. It will definitely be nice on that road drip of yours. Happy Trails.

Soper Family said...

We will miss you guys! Enjoy the adventure!

Rachel said...

Sweet ride there Jodi! I can't believe you guys are going. :( But, I must say it sounds like so much FUN! I just may have to come and visit because I have always wanted to go there. Don't be surprised if you see me on your porch some day.

Now I won't wonder every time I see a white Buick if it is you or not!

Love ya!

Kristi said...

What a fun adventure you will have. Be safe! Can't wait to see you guys again! BTW, love your blog! I need your email address so I can send an invite to ours.. <3 XOXO