I went a bit Crazy, (No - not me) & took over 400 pictures in December! Here are a few highlight photos privileged enough to make the blog: Next post I will show our Awesome Anniversary pics!!

just a Fabulous Family Picture at the visitor's center -
Jas DID wear my high school
letterman's jacket, & I DID wear his middle school blue guess jeans Wild
Indians jacket :) we were pretty much fashion statements...

C girl's first forward roll - she does this cute thing where she puts her head between her hands on the ground & looks back through her legs - so I will teach this girl young

not loving Santa as much as some

the infamous family portrait with Santa- GINORMOUS
Muy HELLO, not the greatest set-up

A Couple of
Hotty Dudes -Kai is looking so much like Creed & yes the "Jerry Maguire" kid too :)

A little friendly game of Rook -New Year's Eve

*Temple night with
fam (
Jas & Les taking picture) we had a yummy dinner at Outback too- Thanks Mom

*Signature pose for
Jas &
Cayz (she will only let him hold her facing forward with her leg propped up :) & then she loves her fingers in mouth & other rubbing her ear!)

Who says
Cayz is the only one who can have piggies?!?

Great night

2 0 1 0 - yep they made it to midnight!
BYU Cougs did it again :) & we cheered them on Fight Song singing everyone of us!

I had to document this- I have taught my kids well -
haha, this is an awesome sight!

church going

Practicing up on the
ol' skateboard to learn how to ride his new wave board
Cayz girlfriend loved her new goods on Christmas :)

Creed was happy with all of his fun stuff

Kai was excited to get a candy cane from Santa -- & his other toys!
Treyg thrilled with his new skateboard techs,
BYU football, wave board & lots of other goods!

gotta love the Bum shot -
ooooh can't get enough
Sportin the new Christmas Eve
jammies
YAY Christmas
Jammies
Cayz Cupcake b-day girl - toppers

Helping make the sweet pot-belly pig cake

Oh yes, we did- we bought the BIG TOP CUPCAKE CAKE
hehe!

The finished Piglet - her babe, cake & ALL
hangin' during Christmas break- we did GREAT at that

I let the kiddos decorate the tree this year :) & I didn't touch it, yeah I'm pretty much the Best
Heading to Dickens Festival - we saw Santa - but chose not to stand in the ridiculously
Looong line because he was coming to our Christmas Party the next week & we'd talk to him then :) (note the picture toward top shows how excited she was to see him)
6 comments:
I love that you went "crazy" and took lots of pictures! I love getting to see them! We miss you guys so much! It looks like it was an awesome Christmas. I have been dying for a Big Top Cupcake mold! That piggy cake is TOO cute! I cannot believe how big Kai is getting. Holy cow! LOVE YOU!
Whoops! That was me ;)!
Love seeing all the pics.
Looks like a fun Christmas break.
Miss you.
It's about time!!! I love the pictures of the fam. Love ya! Miss ya!
Love all those pictures. You look so great.
That pig cake is so cute! So are those little kids of yours!
Love the pics! Love you guys!
Post a Comment