Saturday, January 30, 2010

*I picked this up at DI - yeah, I scored, woo-woo!
*This is my finished product - love painting!!
I just finished painting another room- I'll have to post picts soon.

I have been horrible about posting lately. I am just "jacked up" on this GrenX product that I love! I get doing so many things & don't realize how the time gets away from me-- ahhh! Anywho, I am addicted (in a good way) to GreenteaHP. It has given me energy I have lacked for awhile now, & with no Crash! It is amazing stuff that is healthy & FDA approved :)

Some of the health benefits included are: Weightloss, helps immune system, cholestrol, blood pressure & ENERGY of course! There really are so many benefits, it is FABULOUS for everyone :) & lots of flavors. So, yep I'm the CrAZy spokesgirl for them.

Anyone interested needs to check out these sights:


**GrenX Rocks** :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, does the green tea stuff make you feel jittery??? If not, I may need to give it a try!

Oh, and CUTE bench!!!

Brandi said...

How funny! I just posted about our DI trip! We musta just missed each other! jk I love your bench! We heart DI! HAHA

RPH said...

What a cute little bench! It looks even better red!!

Steph said...

Okay. I am going to go get me some of that! If it can give me results like, painted walls and D.I. benches, I'm in!