**WARNING** There are a lot of pictures in this post! I only put about a 1/4 of the pics I have taken lately too :) I am using this as journaling, & I like pics more than writing!!
Fun Hair Do's with the Girly :) (when she'll sit still long enough)
*Cayz girlfriend is taking 2 -3 steps at a time!
Cayz content at the pool in Palm Springs- very relaxing 80 degrees outside
Kai loves to ride scooters & take pups for walks
"Krave" our new Favorite place (Self Serve Yogurt & yummy toppings)
Decorating the tree- we let the kids do it all this year - sooo cute & decor not quite 1/2 way up the tree :)
Palm Springs hangin' by the pool
*On the way to Palm Springs with our friends, I had to stop & get some cute pics of Cayz on these train tracks
"New Moon"in' it at midnight- yeah we were a bit crazy, but heck I won a shirt & some candy :)
This girl is "all over the show" now!
*Yeah, we're pretty much saving the planet!
Kai riding his bike w/ Cayz
*Pretty Treyg, pretty bows
Pippy Longstocking?!
*As you can see, you can tell who lets me take their pictures! I can get random ones of Treyg's, but he usually just likes to take self protraits. Occasionally, the other boys will allow a few pics :) that's what I get for taking a thousand pics a week -haha!
I have some pretty sweet pictures of Jas & I shopping at midnight on Thanksgiving, but can't post until Christmas so we don't give away any surprises :)
Now, I just need a good camera- a girl can dream!!
Creed likes riding his 4 wheeler, bike & doing gymnastics- he enjoys school, gets ancy to do more & more. He likes to be the 1st one done in everything :) He continues to be our jokester
Treygen is loving riding his bike & we go for rides everyday- he's my little "Luther Buddy" & I'm "Zeke" - Kai guy is "Kojo" & occasionally we have "Stinky Cast" (Dad or Creed) He enjoys playing games, lincoln logs & blocks.
Tekai still doesn't love the potty training idea, some days are better than others! He is very polite says "Thank you" & "I love you" all the time :) He is still our LOUDEST lil' dude (True Brown Boy) loves Scooby Do & likes to ride the "fire" scooter.
Cayzli is all over the show now- she is starting to walk! I don't love that she is growing up :( she will be "one" in 10 days, has 2 teeth on the bottom & 4 on top. She has put on a little weight now that she'll take a bottle, she is 15 lbs. currently wearing size 3 -6 month clothing (some 6-12) & size 1-2 diapers. Cayz is our Sassy lil' Princess & the boys love her too :)
I can't believe it is December & we are almost into 2010 what in the world?! We hope to have as much Fun & Crazy adventures then too :)





4 comments:
Adorable picts! can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
fun pictures! Wow your baby is growing up fast even if she is tiny! Love all her hair and the way you doll her all up! Glad to see Jason is home now! Ashley's baby is so beautiful! How fun! Now you can still play dress up with all your great nieces! Call me! I miss you!
Glad to see you recycling. Kyle used to give me grief about all the garbage piling up in the garage. The other day I saw a recycling summit advertised in Cedar. I told Kyeesh I was going. Wanna come? We might as well hit the global warming summit too! HA. Love you Jods!
Didn't know you were a blogger! Glad I found your blog. Do you mind if I link yours up to my friends and family list on my side-bar???
Post a Comment