I don't have any time to blog anymore- it is getting ridiculous!! After running around with 4 kids all day, I'm exhausted trying to work out, clean up & try & relax-haha! It will be sooo nice to have my hubby home for good next week-- woohoo!!
We moved everything out of our Home last week :( sniffle sniffle... We are renting it out for now & living like 2 miles away- my mom has a house that we are staying in for now. We are blessed to have family, I would've been a complete NuT CaSe by now without them!! Take er Easy - I'm not completely Lupors :) HAhaha... hey some of you are my friends!
Creed is liking 1st grade & is starting gymnastics again - he is an awesome helper to me & loves BYU games & singing the Fight Song :) We will be Celebrating his Bday next week- when his daddy gets home. He likes to color pictures & write cute notes to all of us. He has made a ton of friends in the neighborhood & is the leader of the pack- Go C-dog!
Treygen has been sick on & off for about a month- yeah, huge Nightmare! & we are still trying to pin point what is wrong- tests aren't showing yet. He is pretty kicked back most of the time; he is excited to start gymnastics also & likes BYU & eating oranges! The other day we were driving & he says to me "I just wanted to tell you I hate Utah, Utah sucks!" my reply "Oh buddy, that's not really nice, you might like BYU more, but if you can't say something nice, don't say anything k?" Treyg "Yeah, I guess I like Utah, but they still suck!" Oh Judas- I really need to watch my mouth- I say "sucks" a lot! -my Bad.
Tekai is a ball of energy! Literally a Ball- he's a little tank! He has the cutest gruff voice & pronunciation of words, I love it! He enjoys watching "Binnius & Bird" (Phineus & Ferb) while I'm getting ready for the day, & also sits through Scooby Doo. I never had kids sit through shows while I got ready- it is kinda nice. Everyone continues to see Gpa Virge in him & we are happy. My mom calls him "Little Virge Date" & he says "I not Birge Date, I Kai Guy!" He thinks he is strong enough to carry Cayzli too- a bit scary! He will be taking a gymnastics class also- we gotta do something with his guns :)
Cayzli girlfriend is a little love bug. Oooooh we can't get enough of her :) She is crawling all over the show & pulling herself up to things. I want her to slow down & stay little. She is pretty little 13 1/2 lbs. soaking wet! haha... she does fit into her size 1 shoes now & a few of her bracelets are too tight- she is getting a little muscle on her, & will be 10 months next week--AAAHH! Cayz had her 2nd Echocardiogram done on her heart. They ended up having to sedate her cuz the loopy medicine still had her swinging her arm around in the way. Everything went well & looks good- Phew! She also thinks it's fun to wake up in the night, I don't share the same thoughts on that! I am her pacifier to go back to sleep- this needs to STOP! She was doing soo good sleeping through the night- but must realize she wants her momma's love.
The Pups all have new homes, but one. We have had several interests on him, so hopefully soon he will be loved by another family. We are all getting too attached, as always! Cinny & Satch love playing with him & they all cuddle together- so cute!
Jason is working for a new company "FunDayz" it is a fundraiser card sold Nation wide & is awesome! It is unlike any other out there. He has been doing it in Houston & is now going to take over Vegas & St. George, & possibly up to Northern Utah. They have amazing merchants all over the Nation. (Disneyland, Sea World, Target, Olive Garden, Lowes-just to name a few.)
He will finish his degree on the side- since he is really close to being done with it. We are proud at what a hard worker he is. And can't wait to be a FAMILY again :)
I am going to coach gymnastics again :) I get ancy to get back in the gym! It's in my blood I guess. I'm doing a few projects on the side too- I'll have to post pics when they are finished. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with life, but who isn't? I am blessed to have wonderful family & friends around me to build me up- Thanks, I love you all.





8 comments:
Geesh woman! Slow down. How do you get it all done?
Your kids are too cute. I wish I could see that adorable little girl. She is so cute!
Cant wait to see your finished projects.
It's been fun catching up on your family. I love all the pictures. You guys look like you are having so much fun. I know you've got to be exhausted. I feel ya... a little anyway. I'm not at 4 yet.
I am glad to see everything is working out for you. Your kids are all cute and getting big! I wish life would slow down. there is never enough time in the day.
So happy to hear that all is well with you and yours!
Hey Jodi,
Hang in there. Glad to here that Jason will be back for good. That will relieve some stress I'm sure. Your kids are cute and sweet.
Love ya,
Joanie
Oh Jodi..you amaze me. Seriously, you do. I am so glad to hear that Jason will be coming home for GOOD. I hope they can find out what is wrong with cute Treygen. And that little Cayz is growing up TOO fast. She is adorable. We miss you guys TONS and Maddie and Hayden always ask if they can go to St. George and play with Creed and Treygen so when we make it down we will have to have a play date. :)
Thank you for the update post! I love seeing your pictures and reading about what you guys are up to!
Loved your update. We need to go to the park again if we can find a time that works. . . my kids had a blast and keep asking me about your kids and when can we play again - type thing. I will be givin you a call. So glad to hear that you will all be together very soon.
Post a Comment