Thursday, October 22, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

New Chapter- New Blog

Yep, after almost 2 years, I am going Private! Thanks to the Crazies who Freak me out... just a tip when you email someone you don't know, don't start off by saying "I don't mean to sound creepy" - just a suggestion! So, if you want to keep up with my Wild & Crazy Life leave me your email addie. I will send you an invite.

Loves

30 comments:

AnGeL said...

im sorry that happened...
MaMaSgIrL33@live.com

Kathy said...

I don't mean to sound creepy, but could you send me invite? Your busy life helps reassure me mine is normal. :D
dairmans@cox.net

Dana said...

I went private too because I got a weird comment. Will you email me your email? danakarren@yahoo.com

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

pameladana at gmail dot com

warnett said...

I would love an invite! Traci (scorse) Arnett
warnett@mac.com

Steph said...

So sucky to have to go private. Kind of a pain, but life feels safer! Count me in:)
sslcpeterson@gmail.com

josh said...

Count me in too! jessicajensen25@gmail.com

Brandi said...

i am in your boat...Jared told me private blog or no blog!
brandiparry@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

Pick me! pick me! HAHA! I would love an invite! :) Sorry to hear about the crazy email. Not cool.

rachelhood at gmail.com

linde said...

don't forget me! tlharris@q.com

Lara B said...

I want in on this new blog- wadebell05@msn.com. Love you Rara!

Susan E said...

count me in! kseardley@beyondbb.com

Kelsi said...

keep me in the loop! you know the email!

Laurie said...

I hope you don't consider me one of your crazy in-laws! Invite me :) Please!

RPH said...

you have my e mail, please include me in the list!
Raygon

Randi said...

I would love an invite.
srpeterson@bigdoghsi.com

Melanie and Will said...

bummer!! but count me in on the invite please!

melaniesteyskal at cox dot com

Hoagland's said...

mandee_hoagland@hotmail.com
We had a creepy guy comment on ours, that is why we went private too!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Bug ME!

chrissparks@infowest.com

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

yeah, you better let me in
lyndi_dunlavy@hotmail.com

Kenzie said...

we want one! Mine is
kenziecasey1@gmail.com We miss you! Hope to see you soon!

Kristin and Bridger said...

I feel the same way, I'm going to private as well.

kbdot@hotmail.com

amelia and jason said...

I am glad I checked your blog! I would love an invite. ameliacarlson@msn.com

Unknown said...

Keep me on the list please

rellaloo@yahoo.com

~Cyndi

Mariah said...

mariahboo@cox.net


Cant believe your going ~privy~! Anyways Anew Chapter is always good, Life is Good!!!! See ya... dont forget to emali my Mom... not me... i gave you mine ny ways!! Haha! Have a good day!

Kent and Elizabeth Brown said...

Jodi,
Send us an invite! We want in. :) byubrowns@q.com

Anonymous said...

sorry about that creepy email i sent you. obviously you have my email, so don't forget to invite me.

Mandi said...

Jodi,
Not to seem creepy or anything, but I would love an invite to your blog:) felstedfaamily@gmail.com

Mandi said...

Oops some of my keys on my keyboard keep getting stuck. felsteadfamily@gmail.com

BJ and Amber said...

no creepies allowed! Hey, I'd love to be invited, and I'm not sure if I sent you an invite to my blog, let me know. Best of luck with the privateness.

bjamber at xmission dot com