Monday, September 14, 2009

Puppy Love

Who doesn't love a yummy puppy like these!? We have all fallen for these sweet lil' rascals. They are 6 weeks old & get cuter every day. The boys have named all of them: Dee-oh-gee (DOG haha!), Chato (Treyg's is good), Anigo Montoya (6 toe pup), Texas (the biggest), Fergielicious (so darn delish)







** if anyone is needing a puppy :) there are 3 still available -you know where to find them... **

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my heck! Those are the CUTEST names in the entire world! I love them! Oh, if only I could deal with a puppy, I would take all 3! They are so stinkin adorable. I miss you so much! I will be coming down in the next couple of weeks and I still gotta stop by and see you since you are back home! Love ya!!!

Soper Family said...

So cute!

bows and more said...

So so cute! I wish I could have one! Call me!

Bromleys said...

So if you ever need a poster child for awesome dogs... Rico is it! I've been meaning to let you know. He is 4 1/2 yrs old and still a sweet heart. During my last pregnancy he was there for me every step of the way. He always sleeps at my feet, but when my back went out for 3 weeks he slept by or on it. Then when I had cramping he'd curl around my stomach. I don't know how, but he just knew what was going on. WE LOVE HIM! He is my boy!

The Johnson Family said...

Hey Jodi how much are you charging for them? I would love to have one just got to see if it fits in the budget :)