I had a FABULOUS weekend with my cousin Loora (lala) & also my sister Jill & Melanie (they surprised me & showed up from AZ) :) I consider them all my BFFL&AE (life & all eternity-hehe) We stayed up way past bed times, made fun jewelry, watched hilarious movies, wore sweet PJ's to a midnight movie, ate yummy food, got some projects done, shopped & tried on some pretty sweet things, swam, Tramp Stamp action :), laughed til' we cried & our cheeks were sore & had a GREAT time together!!! -- THANK YOU guys for letting me take a breather & play with you! It made my weekend & More. These 3 girlfriends are the most REAL & FuN gals ever....& thanks to the cutest ever babysitters whom I wish could be my live-in nanny's! Alexa, Karsten & Kelsi, you ROCK & are sooo great- my kids love you forever. You are the BEST group of girls. We did get some boxing done for the BIG MOVE :) my house is looking bare (the walls anyway, boxes are everywhere!)
I can't believe this is really happening now. I have gone through some crazy emotions over the last 3 months & have come to the conclusion that we need to be a Family again, wherever that might be. Jason is flying out tomorrow & we are driving out to Texas this weekend. I have said this a thousand times & will say it again :) I LOVE where we are: my family, friends, neighborhood, ward, home (Bubble of St.George) BUT we need Jas- we aren't whole without him. We can keep in touch with everyone, visit & eventually come back :) For now, this is our next Adventure in life & we'll make the best of it.
Hope to see "yaa'll soon! (that's as Texan as I will get!-sorry no cowboy boots!)
*I will post the rest of the "supermodel photos" when I get them from Jill :) they are classic!





4 comments:
Safe travels this weekend!
I am so sad to think you are gone! I wish you, Jason and the kiddos the best of luck on your new journey! We will keep in touch! I love you forever and ever! Texas is about to be blessed beyond measure! Miss you already! Loves alway and forever, Kelsi
I also had the BEST weekend. I am so glad I got to spend that time with you. You are the best Chucks and I am so proud of you. I pray that all will be well in Texas for you. I am excited that you can all be together again- I know you need that and I am sure Jason does too. Take care and know that I am still searching for work for Jason in SLC, you never know :) I love you so much and we will talk soon. Thank you for letting us come and have so much fun together. Love you Rara.
"Sometimes I think about her alot" and I do :)
I don't remember agreeing to you having Kylee's hair bow. She's standing right here and wants it back! We may have to personally track you down in Texas! HA, Ha!
Many Loves :)
Post a Comment