YEP you read it right... my little Cayz girlfriend is 6 months old!! YIKES, I do not like this growing up one bit- make it stop! She had her well check-up with Dr. "Bishop" Thompson & weighs in at a whopping 12 lb. with all her clothes on! 23 in long & still super cute :) That puts her in the 1% for her age.. hey, that is on the chart! She is now wearing size 1 diapers (if we overlap the tabs-otherwise we have a mess on our hands!) & even fits into some 3-6month clothing. She has come a long way from Preemie diapers & clothing :)
I gave Cayz rice cereal for the 1st time (not her favorite), she loves to play in her walker, & roll around with her toys. She laughs at the boys & pups when they run by her & has a pretty cute pouty lip that can get her pretty much anything she wants!
I am soooo blessed to have this red-headed angel who loves to suck her "I love you" fingers (2 middle fingers)..... & is sleeping through the night-- WOOHOO WAY TO GO GIRLY!





5 comments:
She is sooo tiny still! Crazy! Nathan was 12 1/2 lbs at his 2 month appt. Enjoy it though... you know this. They get big way too fast! And, just think of it this way - you are getting some major use of all those dang cute girl clothes!
Oh, she is soooo cute! LOVE the red hair :) I think Collin has passed her up in the weight department! I hope I get to meet the little lady soon!
Too cute and it's so hard to believe it's already been six months!
Holy crap!?! 12 pounds?!! That girl is going to have some sweet metabolism growing up. She will be able to eat big ol' ice cream sandwiches and not gain a pound. Lucky girl! :) I cannot believe it has been 6 months already.
she is too cute! love that red hair.
Post a Comment