I need to get caught up... GOOD JUDAS!! I used to get ticked when I would check out my friends blogs & see that they hadn't posted for -like -ever, & now I have become YOU!! Just kidding, you know I love you all. So here are a few HuNDrED pictures from our Wicked Awesome trip to Arizona last week, & a few thrown in from before our trip.........(and you know me, I still have a hundred more I didn't post)

Look GMa's we finally got our mail & opened our Valentine's from you- we'll call it a Happy St. Paddy's Day gift :) -thanks the kids loved the $, gift card to MickeyD's & cards.

*No this "body bag" in the parking lot, next to us, at
Bahama Bucks isn't scary at all!

*Creed doing cool tricks, Jas getting toys off the roof... hmmm, how did those get there?

*Mom, Jeej & Jode at Bahama Bucks (one of many trips to my FAV place) I love you two, but not loving me in this pic....

*hotty haircut boys playing the Wii (thx Jeej, they needed them-even if they didn't appreciate it as much as us!)

*Bahama "Buck

Yeah, Kai guy didn't mess around, he was getting every last bite of that good stuff!

*Oh Yeah, Flavored Ice, the only way to go!

*Taste of Paradise is right my friends!! (Cayz girl you are missing out)

*while the other kids were eating pizza, Kai helped himself to Gma Judge's fridge & got a yogurt :) - don't let him fool ya, he had a few cookies & cinnamon rolls after that!

*Let the party begin: all the kids watching "Beverly Hills Chihauhau" on the screen out back (Dairman's)

*Rockin' out - look at all these little Rockstars :) -& groupies (tekai & someone elses soda!)

*Our old house - behind me & Kai (why we stood there, only Jill knows!)

*Tekai, Treygen & Jayden (their new buddy) swimming sort of! Even though it was 90 degrees outside, the pool felt like it was 20 below!

Kai jumping happy as can be, at one of many parks we played at!

*Mariah (my friend Melanie's daughter), Creed, Tekai, Jayden & Treygen "Braving the Cold" it did not stop them from playing in the water....

*Cayzli & Madysen (New BFF's) I am loving the roley poley "muscles" on Mady- she was quite gentle with lil' Cayz girlfriend :)

Jodi, Cayzli, Madysen & Melanie - Mel & I have been friends since we were born :) Now our daughters can be BFF's too

YEP, this pretty lil' princess got her ears pierced in AZ too :) I had been debating for awhile, & decided to just do it!

Look at these little stallions, re-planting a branch from a tree! Don't tell me we aren't trying to Save the Planet :)

...and some more cool tricks at the park, compliments of Payton & Creed

*Who busted his feelings?!!

My Treyga-trickster

Building sandcastles -right by the swings, yeah we had a few hits but no serious injuries!

*Oregano's Baby- this picture is for La-La my "one-armed gymnast" cousin, & anyone else who has eaten here..... mmmm mmm darn delish :) you can't really see the goodness of the pasta in the picture, but you can tell, I was loving it!!

Pretty girl cousins chillin' out (These girls are the Best- they let me sleep in their King size awesome comfy bed while we were there!)

*Catching Albino Lady bugs -- those were pretty neat, hopefully they didn't have some kind of contagious disease!

*Ooooh, I Looove this girl- can't get enough!

Gma Great- & my kiddos- we love to visit & tour her fun place!
*If you made it through these pictures, you love picts as much as me, or you had nothing better to do-haha!
LoVeS........
11 comments:
It looks like you had an awesome time! But with Jodi, you can expect nothing less! Little Cayzli is absolutely ADORABLE! She really does look like a little doll. I love all your pictures. You can never have too many, until you have to scrapbook them right?! HAHAHA! We need to get a girls night in order...we are OVERDUE! Love ya!
This post kills me! I am so homesick! Bahama Bucks? Oreganos? Your old house? AND Melanie? Oh you are so lucky!!!!
Yea, I do know how to throw a party, Your welcome! This is how it will be when you move back, in my dreams! Miss you already!
Next time you are here and have a open after noon we will have to have lunch or something. I would love to see you. Plus it would finally get Jill and I together as well.
Loved the picts Chucks! Thank you for the Oregano's it made me happy to see you like it as much as I do :) Please tell me you got the Basta Pasta-yummy! You and your kids all look so cute and I miss you tons. Love you lots.
I'm with Raygon on this one. So jealous! I must admit I read this a few days ago and didn't comment because I was too busy pouting :(
I hope we can have as much fun in June.
Mady is a giant compared to little Cayzligirl. That picture cracks me up. Coco will be in the middle even though she is the oldest.
Glad you had fun, but not too much fun without me.
Love ya
Its always so fun to check in with your family on your blog!! So when were you down? Gotta love Arizona. Your kids are SO CUTE!!! Especially that little bitty girl of yours. My Rebecca is 9 months old now and looks like a giant compared to your and Mel's little ones. They sure grow up fast. Thanks for reminding me a little of the good old days back in 36th ward! :)
Looks like you had a great time! I miss you! Love ya, Kelsi
It was good to see you while you were here! Your kids are adorable!! Great pictures, and I hear your old house looked much better when you were living in it, and before their roof caved in. :o)
YOUR KIDS ARE SO DARLING:) I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOUR CUTE LITTLE GIRL IN HER BUMBO CHAIR... SOOOO CUTE:) WELL I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD FOR YOU GUYS....
Looks like you had an awesome weekend, but that bahama bucks thing almost made me cry cuz i love, love, loves it so much! thanks for hangin' with us thatnight it was JOYOUS!!!!
Post a Comment