Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pictures of the Week

*Eat, Play & Sleep BYU*
*I finally got her picture to go in the frame Jas made me- life size!
*Cayzli's "what you lookin at?" face

Gram Gram's playing with Cayzli

*Daddy can sure put a bow on his lil' girl! -haha

*Creed with B-Ball team the Kings last game- Creed scored twice!

*Kai & Treyg's sportin' a little makeup - they kept asking me for some while I was getting ready- I had a hard time resisting-oh & a little jewelry & bows :)
That was the 1st & last time- PROMISE!




*The boys new fort (dog run) They work day & night on it-haha



*Smiley Girl





*Kai guy playing in the sandboat- he could do this for hours, well & play TBall (I'll have to get a pic of that)

*Look at that!! I am one lucky mama!



*Bumbo Pixie girl (Leesa said she looks like a "Pixie"-funny-Jas didn't think so!)

*Crazy bath hair - love this babe!

*Boys doing Circus Acts -or- tackling daddy!

*Crazy Curtis dudes- ridin' their Escalade



*Diva Babe - I love hats, but have a hard time covering up her beautiful hair!


5 comments:

Jill said...

Adorable picts!!! Love all the ones of the boys and the little princess. Thanks for the updates.

Laurie said...

Is it safe to do those circus acts so close to Cayzli? Love all the pictures!

Lara B said...

Seriously, that little girl is the sweetest thing! Her hair color is beautiful. I bet she is even cuter in real life, but I wouldn't know-yet! I need to come and meet that little hottie :) Your boys are so fresh too. Love ya!

RPH said...

your kids are adorable! And that little itty bitty girl is killing me with cuteness! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Especially of your mom. I love seeing her.

Bugs said...

Jodi,
Cayzli is a cutie! I love her hair especially in the bath picture and pixie picture. My little one doesn't have so much I need some cute bows like you! She is definatly a little diva.