I'm happy to announce we are moving back to our Little Valley neighborhood we call home! We have been so blessed the last few years, struggled like most with this crazy economy, but didn't let it keep us down. Jas travels with his job, we are happy he has an awesome job with great benefits, so try not to complain (too much) :) he is finishing his degree (Business/Engineering) & works so hard for us. We've wanted to get back over to L.V. & prayed something would be possible. Our prayers were answered & our close friends (we consider family) called & offered us their home as they are moving. They have had a huge list of people want their amazing home. We were lucky enough that they were inspired to call us. So, a street away from where we used to live, our same ward, lots of fun friends, the feeling of "home" -- here we come!! I've decided it's okay to celebrate & be HAPPY for what we have, things can change so quickly & life is too short to sit back & wonder what could've been.
Our boxes are loaded & we are ready for the next step.....
Now if I can get over this awful back pain from pulling muscles while loading stuff, I will be an even happier girl. I learned my lesson, I can't do it all on my own! I'm not superwoman (even if I owned the underoos growing up!) I have to allow myself help. WOW I can't believe I just said that!! I'm thinking of editing that last sentence- I can't even come to terms with typing it out, let alone actually following thru with it :)
**So, we are moved now! We had a Fabulous week with Jas while he was home! It was non-stop running, unloading, organizing, 4-wheeling, playing & partying it up for my Bday!**
Monday, August 1, 2011
MOVING DAY
Posted by Jod Jas Curtis at 1:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We are so glad to have you back! It is almost like you never even left. Please let us know if we can help (you bet I just said HELP).
Congrats, sounds like you guys are going to be happy over there. I'll have to come check it out over thanksgivin.g
Post a Comment